100 years of van der Lee Delft.
In 1919 van der Lee started commercial transport in Delft. It was still the time of horse and cart. The first truck became a reality only in the twenties, and the first tank-vehicle in 1954. The Van der Lee family saw a future in the transport of chemicals when it became apparent that the chemical sector was a rapidly growing one. The first chemical transport, of sodium hypochlorite, went between Linne Herten and Delft.
The third generation, ensured a strong expansion of the activities both domestically and abroad. This continued growth was always accompanied by the greatest care for quality and customer satisfaction. This has contributed to the very strong reputation that Van der Lee has built over the years.
Vervaeke, which has taken over all Van der Lee activities in 2017, continues to reap its benefits today.